This is a Growth Manager position at Becave in London, United Kingdom!
Here at Becave we have a mission - we are aiming to reinvent the long rental process, make it as easy as renting a short stay on Airbnb and ensure everyone is treated equally during the process, no more inequality, no more painful processes, no more deposits.
You'll be working on the main product which is a renting platform like no other.
The team you will be working with is a relatively small one, which means you will have a huge impact on the product!
What you'll be doing:
- Define the company’s growth plan
- Be responsible for coordinating and executing the growth plan
- Working on marketing as well with the product development team
- Be responsible for optimising the revenue funnel
- Design and conduct experiments that are going to improve the growth metrics of a target area
- Look for opportunities for customer growth along digital channels
- Use your knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising methods to drive growth
Flexible hours & hybrid working (London area)
💍 We are offering:
- Excellent work-life balance and a flexible, relaxed environment ✌🏾
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge, learn from us and teach others 👩🏻🎓
- Start-up culture
- Activity cost coverage (gym subsidy etc.)
- Integration trips for all employees (twice a year)
- Being part of our London based team 🎉
- Entrepreneurial, commercially smart & growth minded
- Persistent and driven to create wins for everyone
- Confident in communicating
- Highly analytical, confident in drawing insights and presenting data to teams
- Self-starter that thrives on ownership and leadership
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with social media development strategies and google analytics
- Ability to think creatively and generate original ideas
- Excellent writing skills which you can adapt for different audiences and platforms
- Knowledge of marketing and communications, and how to build and manage brands
- Be passionate about reaching people and eager to keep up to date with latest trends.
- Ability to take initiative and work within a team
- Analytics and data gathering experience
- Marketing strategy planning experience